Rockit Kids Scandi Flowers Peter Pan DressRegular price £25.95
Hello Flower! This girls retro flower print dress is made from beautifully soft organic cotton, and looks simply perfect with its matching pink cuffs and Peter Pan collar.
With its A-line shape and colourful design it's a perfect little girls' everyday dress, and is equally suitable for parties.
Rockit's 'Scandi Flowers' print has been designed exclusively for the brand by British illustrator, Vikki at Munchquin Designs.
This item is handmade to order by Rockit Kids - please allow two to four weeks for despatch, although in most cases it's sooner.
- Peter Pan collar = style points
- 95% GOTS organic cotton, 5% elastane - for a little bit of stretch
- Gorgeous retro flower design
- Love the attention to detail with the matching collar and cuffs
- Designed and made in the UK
- 95% GOTS organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Pigments are GOTS 6.0 compliant, OEKO-TEX 100 (Class I and II).
- Wash on delicate at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
- Handmade in Northampton.
Rockit Kids specialises in beautifully bold designs and vibrant prints that children will simply love to wear. Think playful prints, Scandi styles, and rainbow shades – with a focus on quality, sustainability and affordability.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Rockit Kids.
Important: Rockit Kids' handmade products are made to order. Please allow two to four weeks for despatch.
Upon completion, the following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Rockit Kids garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Rockit Kids - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.