Pop My Way Long Sleeved Bodysuit - Sky BlueRegular price £22.00
This sky blue long sleeved organic baby bodysuit comes with a difference - you can style it differently according to the occasion.
Wear on its own for every day, or accessorise with the matching Peter Pan collar, or baby bow tie. Add the dummy strap to keep toys and teething rings to hand, and when it comes to feeding times, pop on the bib to keep your little one looking smart!
One bodysuit, so many different options. Pair with the matching organic cotton baby cardi for a lovely match-matchy look.
Ideal as part of a sustainable gift set for new babies - why not mix and match with other colours from the Pop My Way collection.
Thoughtfully designed in the UK and ethically manufactured in Peru, this is practical babywear that is also kind to the planet!
- The hardest working bodysuit in your baby's wardrobe!
- Super soft and durable GOTS organic cotton
- Mix and match with the Peter Pan collars, dummy straps and bow ties
- Co-ordinating items available
- 100% GOTS-certified organic pima cotton, grown and manufactured in Peru
- Designed in the UK by parents that have been there
- Wash at 40°C - or at 30°C to be kinder to the environment
With its seven pastel shades and assorted cute accessories, this gorgeous organic baby brand is perfect for newborn gifts and “coming home” baby outfits for your little one’s most special moments.
Pop My Way’s collection of organic pima cotton baby clothing features beautifully soft, chemical-free basics with interchangeable accessories, designed to ‘pop’ onto the garment.
This award-winning sustainable baby brand is GOTS-certified, meaning it achieves the highest environmental and ethical criteria along the entire value chain.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Pop My Way.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Pop My Way garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Pop My Way - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.