Roc + Rudi All That Jazz RomperRegular price £22.00
Go bold with the Roc + Rudi All That Jazz Romper - a sleeveless organic cotton baby romper.
Easy to wear, super versatile and made sustainably in the UK. Thick organic cotton makes this breathable and comfortable for day time or night time use. Layer with long sleeves in the winter or on its own in the summer time. It also makes the perfect fun gift for babies and toddlers.
- Gorgeous and unique print - great - great on boys or girls!
- Made from super soft and breathable certified organic cotton with some added stretch
- Nickel free poppers on the top for easy changing
- Printed in non toxic, vegan-friendly inks
- Gender neutral design - great for passing on to siblings or family members.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.