Roc + Rudi All That Jazz Organic Baby SleepsuitRegular price £25.00
Tired of tractors and fairies? Us too. Go jazzy with Roc + Rudi's super soft, organic baby sleepsuit!
Great on little boys and girls - you won't see a unique and vibrant print like this anywhere else. And so much more interesting than the usual babygrows!
Thoughtfully designed and ethically manufactured in the UK, practical babywear that is also kind to the planet!
- We can't get over the gorgeous and vibrant print
- Breathable OCS certified organic cotton with elastane for a little extra stretch
- Zip with double ends for easy changing (no fussy poppers in the middle of the night)
- Soft jersey zip guard and integrated fold down scratch mitts and feet
- Printed in non toxic, vegan-friendly inks
- Gender neutral design - great for passing on to siblings or family members.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 40°C - or at 30°C to be kinder to the environment
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.