Roc + Rudi Disco RomperRegular price £23.00
For little ones that like to party at all times of the day and night, Roc + Rudi's awesome organic baby Disco Romper has you covered.
Great for day time, night time, layered over a baby vest in winter or on its own in summer, this baby outfit is easy to wear, super stylish and made sustainably in the UK.
Featuring a print with vinyl records and musical notes on an ecru background, the thick organic cotton makes this breathable, comfortable and a versatile wardrobe staple whatever the weather.
- Calling all baby DJs in this super cool print
- Made from super soft and breathable certified organic cotton with some stretch
- Nickel free poppers at the shoulder for easy changing
- Printed in non toxic, vegan-friendly inks
- Gender neutral design - great for passing on to siblings or family members.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.