Frugi Fairisle Knitted Set - Grey MarlRegular price Sale price £28.00
Frugi children's hat and glove set made from GOTS Organic Cotton in beautiful and classic knitted fairisle design.
The woolly hat has a bright yellow pom pom which kids will just love! It also features 100% recycled fleece lining for additional warmth, meaning kids will stay warm and cosy.
The matching fairisle winter gloves are a versatile design offering fingerless gloves with flip over mitt, secured by a wooden button. Great for little ones who love to scavenge for treasures while out on walks!
- Fabulous organic cotton children's hat and glove set from Frugi
- Made from GOTS Organic Cotton Knit and Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Classic fairisle design on a grey marl base
- Fun and functional flip over mitt design
- Outer: Organic Cotton Knit. Lining: Recycled Polyester Fleece
- GOTS Organic Certified by Soil Association Certification Licence Number DK22283
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world ever since!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.