Frugi Parsnip Pants Blue Jurassic CoastRegular price Sale price £20.00
An essential for little green wardrobes, these classic Frugi Parsnip Pants are made from super soft organic cotton in a Blue Jurassic Coast print, that little ones will simply love. Designed with lots of wriggle room to fit over cloth nappies, these sustainable baby bottoms have long elasticated rib cuffs that unfold to grow with your child and make them last longer.
- These Frugi favourites are bestsellers for a reason - now available in dinosuar print
- GOTS organic cotton with some added stretch
- Great on boys or girls - and perfect for passing on
- Pair with the matching tee for an instantly cool baby outfit
- GOTS Organic Cotton Interlock & 95% GOTS Organic Cotton 5% Elastane Rib
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world ever since!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.