Frugi Sophia Slub T-ShirtRegular price Sale price £20.00
This girl's short-sleeved Sophia Slub T-Shirt from Frugi is made from soft organic cotton in a mussel purple with a gorgeous unicorn appliqué on the front. The attention to detail on this top is beautiful - we love the stitching and little tassel details on the unicorn applique. With rolled sleeves and popper fastening on the shoulder for sizes up to 4 years, this boxy shaped top layers beautifully over twirly and floaty skirts.
- Your little one will love the little pom-pom tassel detailing on the unicorn
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- This magical purple t-shirt is sure to be a favourite
- Team with the matching skirt or Parsnip Pants for a very special outfit indeed.
- GOTS Organic Cotton Slub Jersey
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world ever since!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.