Frugi Twirly Dream SkirtRegular price £30.00 Sale price £24.00 Save 20%
Calling all little girls who believe in magic! This floaty Twirly Dream Skirt from Frugi is made for dancing and spinning around! Crafted from soft organic cotton in a pacific aqua unicorns design, this turquoise skirt has a voile lining and an elasticated waistband with a purple drawcord. Pair with a matching tee - for a truly magical outfit.
- This awesome turquoise skirt with unicorn print is the stuff of little girls' dreams
- Made from 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Perfect for parties or everyday wear
- Pair with a matching unicorn top for a gorgeous outfit
- Ideal as a special gift
- Outer: GOTS Organic Cotton Poplin. Lining: GOTS Organic Cotton Voile
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission ever since to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world!
Shop Frugi - perfect for reusable nappies - and those who want a splash of colour and fun in their kids' eco-friendly wardrobes.
And don't miss out on an awesome deal in one of our Frugi sales!!!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please click the profile icon in the store's navigation or click here within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.