Roc + Rudi Giggler Ethical Baby Gift SetRegular price £25.00
A super soft organic baby gift made for all year-round wear, in Roc + Rudi's bestselling Wonky Dots print.
Featuring an organic cotton sleeveless romper and matching organic cotton bib with terry towelling on the reverse. Whether they're giggling or dribbling, you'll have them covered!
Layer with an organic long-sleeved baby bodysuit in colder months or wear on its own when it's warm. Day time, night time - this outfit is great for any time!
- Stylish and versatile baby outfit
- Made from super soft and breathable certified organic cotton with some added stretch
- Nickel free popper fastening at the crotch and at the shoulder for easy dressing
- Great for boys or girls - ideal as a baby shower gift
- Comes wrapped in branded recyclable packaging.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Printed in non-toxic, vegan friendly inks
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.