Roc + Rudi Mango Crosses PJsRegular price £26.00
Whether they sleep or not they might as well look cute doing it in these beautiful high quality kids' organic cotton pyjamas.
Featuring a superb shade of mango orange on a buttery soft organic cotton, it's sure to brighten your mood whatever the night brings.
Light, breathable and made with Roc + Rudi's signature extra give, these PJs are thoughtfully manufactured in the UK with all the right ingredients for the chance of a good night’s rest!
Note on Roc + Rudi sizing - this brand intentionally makes clothes with wiggle room so sizes come up fractionally larger than the high street.
- Orange kids pyjamas don't come cuter than this!
- Breathable OCS certified organic cotton with elastane for a little extra stretch
- Ankle cuffs and elasticated waistband for comfort
- Matching sleepsuit and romper available.
- British designed and made
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 40°C - or at 30°C to be kinder to the environment - and with similar colours
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.