Roc + Rudi Mango Crosses SleepsuitRegular price £25.00
Your little ones will look good enough to eat in Roc + Rudi's Mango Crosses Sleepsuit.
This gorgeous zip-up organic baby sleepsuit, in a fabulous shade of orange, features a cute cross print and is packed with practical features to make this your favourite baby all-in-one.
Made ethically in Britain - it's super soft, stylish and sustainable!
Pair with the matching bib for a great baby gift!
Note on Roc + Rudi sizing - this brand intentionally makes clothing with wiggle room so sizes come up fractionally larger than the high street.
- Orange baby sleepsuits never looked so awesome!
- Made from super soft and breathable certified organic cotton with some added stretch
- Zip up front for easy changing - with added jersey zip guard
- Integrated fold down scratch mitts and feet
- Gender neutral design - great for passing on to siblings or family members.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Printed in non-toxic, vegan friendly inks
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.