Roc + Rudi Mess Around Organic Baby Bib PackRegular price £20.00
No messing around with with Roc + Rudi's Mess Around Bib Pack! Go for the full collection of all four gorgeous prints on super soft organic cotton with a terry towelling reverse. Whether they're giggling or dribbling, these baby bibs have you covered!
Roc + Rudi's dribble bibs are designed to grow with your baby with nickel free poppers which adjusts the size as they get bigger.
Makes a perfect gift or starter pack.
Matching items available.
- The perfect addition to any cute baby's wardrobe
- Made from super soft certified organic cotton with some added stretch
- Nickel free popper fastening grows with baby
- Great for boys or girls - ideal as a gift
- Matching products available.
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Printed in non-toxic, vegan friendly inks
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.