Muddy Puddles EcoLight Rain Jacket Lined Yellow SunRegular price £36.00 Sale price £21.60 Save 40%
Enjoy a little sunshine even when it’s pouring with rain with the Muddy Puddles EcoLight Rain Jacket. Perfect for children who love to explore the outdoors, this lightweight yellow kid's rain jacket provides comfortable protection from the wind and rain.
The soft and snuggly jersey lining is breathable to 3000g/m2 while the recycled fabric exterior is waterproof to 10,000mm. Whether your youngster is playing in a mud kitchen or exploring their surroundings, they’ll be protected from the worst of the weather.
It’s the little features that set this sustainable rain jacket apart from the other anoraks in town. Fully taped seams, elasticated cuffs and hood, plus a longer line back are all smart design elements that every parent will appreciate.
- High perfomance colourful yellow children's rain jacket
- Packs down into its own pocket
- Outer is made from 100% recycled polyester
- Taped seams, waterproof zip and rmany other features means this spring / summer jacket will keep going as long as your kids do
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester; Lining: 50% soft jersey cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.