Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Puddlesuit - CosmicRegular price £52.00 Sale price £33.00 Save £19.00
This is an absolute necessity for young explorers, who like to get out no matter the weather! Muddy Puddles' bestselling EcoSplash Fleece Lined Puddlesuit is made using recycled materials and is waterproof (up to 10,000mm) as well as breathable (up to 3,000gm2) with taped seams - making it perfect for tumbling around in even the rainiest of days.
The recycled polyester polar fleece lining in this sustainable splashsuit means your child will be warm and toasty whatever the weather without overheating.
For warmer spring weather try the Muddy Puddles EcoLight Puddlesuit.
An extra-long, waterproof zip makes it easier to get on and off and the bright colourful designs mean you'll easily spot your little one at the playground.
Add in elasticated cuffs, adjustable stirrups (to be secured over wellies), along with reflective print and zip pulls for safety, and this really is the perfect ethical kids outerwear for your child this winter. Oh, and did we mention it's machine-washable too?
- Unique space-themed print with reflective detailing
- 100% recycled materials
- Waterproof puddlesuit to 10,000mm with taped seams
- Polar fleece-lined for even the coldest days - great as a pramsuit
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece. Sleeve wadding: 100% recycled polyester. BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride-free waterproof coating.
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.