Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Puddlesuit - EnchantedRegular price £52.00 Sale price £33.00 Save £19.00
Finally, a sustainable puddlesuit that will last as long as your child - no matter the weather! Muddy Puddles' bestselling EcoSplash Fleece Lined Puddlesuit is made using recycled materials and is waterproof (up to 10,000mm) as well as breathable (up to 3,000gm2) with taped seams - making it perfect for tumbling around in even the rainiest of days.
The recycled polar fleece lining in this amazing children's all-in-one means your adventurer will be warm and toasty whatever the weather - without overheating.
For warmer spring weather, try the Muddy Puddles EcoLight Puddlesuit.
An extra-long, waterproof zip makes it easier to get on and off & the bright colourful designs mean you'll easily spot your little one at the playground.
Add in elasticated cuffs, adjustable stirrups (to be secured over wellies), along with reflective print and zip pulls for safety, and this really is the perfect ethical kids outerwear for your child this winter. Oh, and did we mention it's machine-washable too?
- Nature-inspired print with reflective detailing
- 100% recycled materials - made from approx. 64 plastic bottles
- Waterproof puddlesuit to 10,000mm with taped seams
- Polar fleece-lined for even the coldest days - perfect as a pram suit
- Machine washable
- Ideal for girls or boys
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece. Sleeve wadding: 100% recycled polyester. BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride-free waterproof coating.
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.