Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Puddlesuit - QuetzalRegular price £52.00 Sale price £33.00 Save £19.00
Bring on the wind and rain - this is an absolute necessity for young explorers, who like to get out no matter the weather! Muddy Puddles' bestselling EcoSplash Fleece Lined Puddlesuit is made using recycled material and is waterproof (up to 10,000mm) as well as breathable (up to 3,000gm2) with taped seams - making it perfect for tumbling around in even the rainiest of days.
The fleece lining in this sustainable splashsuit means your child will be warm and toasty whatever the weather without overheating.
For warmer spring weather, try the Muddy Puddles EcoLight Puddlesuit.
An extra-long, waterproof zip makes it easier to get on and off & the bright colourful designs mean you'll easily spot your little one at the playground.
Add in elasticated cuffs, adjustable stirrups (to be secured over wellies), along with reflective print and zip pulls for safety, and this really is the perfect ethical kids outerwear for your child this winter. Oh, and did we mention it's machine-washable too?
- Gorgeous teal-coloured print with reflective detailing
- 100% recycled materials - made from approx. 64 plastic bottles
- Waterproof puddlesuit to 10,000mm with taped seams
- Polar fleece-lined for even the coldest days - makes ideal pramsuit
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece. Sleeve wadding: 100% recycled polyester. BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride-free waterproof coating.
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.