Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Waterproof Jacket MoonRegular price £50.00 Sale price £25.00 Save 50%
Protect your little one from the elements as well as the planet in this amazing kids' red waterproof jacket, packed with features.
The EcoSplash jacket from Muddy Puddles in its bold new moon print is made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles so you can be confident that you’re doing your bit for the planet.
This super-waterproof jacket protects against water up to 10,000 mm. It’s also incredibly breathable up to 3,000 gm2 for greater comfort when running and playing.
Your explorers can enjoy the great outdoors whatever the weather thanks to its fully taped seams. The zips are entirely waterproof too.
This gorgeous kids' red waterproof jacket will keep also keep adventurers warm and cosy thanks to the fleece lining and the sherpa-lined hood.
Keeping your kids warm and dry is important, but keeping them safe is even more essential. Reflective zip pulls and print mean kids can be easily spotted even on dark evenings and dull days.
Even better, this fun and practical kids jacket is machine washable.
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: 100% Recycled Polar Fleece, Sleeve wadding: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.