Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Waterproof Jacket NavyRegular price £50.00
Help your children to enjoy their outdoor play to the max in this navy blue kids rain coat from Muddy Puddles.
Made from 100% recycled fabric, from post-consumer plastic bottles, the EcoSplash Waterproof Jacket is the ideal way for you to meet your eco-goals. And the navy blue colour makes it perfect for school or play - for boys and girls alike.
Say goodbye to any uncomfortable sogginess when playing out in the rain and snow. Waterproof to an impressive 10,000 mm and breathable to 3,000 gm2, this jacket benefits from fully taped seams that add even greater waterproofing.
Running about, climbing, and splashing will be a breeze in this flexible and comfortable jacket that comes with a soft Sherpa lining in the hood and a lovely fleece-lined body for extra cosiness and warmth on even the coldest days of autumn and winter.
A contrasting exposed colourful waterproof zip is paired with elasticated colourful binding on the sleeves, hood, and hem so you can easily spot your own little adventurer in the playground, in a crowd, or on the school field. On the dullest and darkest days, your child will still be visible and safe because of the reflective zip pull and print details.
This navy blue kids rain coat even features handy pockets, so tissues and treasures can be kept safe and sound. Little ones can enjoy making mud pies and jumping in muddy puddles to their heart’s content too, as this jacket is machine washable, making it easier than ever to keep them clean and ready for their next outdoor adventure!
- High performance navy blue kids rain coat will see your little one ready for anything - come rain or snow
- Made from 100% recycled materials - including plastic bottles.
- Breathable so kids don't get sweaty while playing.
- Packed with useful features including reflective elements to keep kids safe as evenings draw in.
- Great for school or play
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: 100% Recycled Polar Fleece, Sleeve wadding: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.