Muddy Puddles Originals Recycled Puddlesuit - Forest GreenRegular price £30.00 Sale price £28.00 Save £2.00
For your little eco-warriors there's nothing better than this unisex kids sustainable green puddlesuit - now made from entirely recycled materials!
The Muddy Puddles Originals Recycled Puddlesuit is perfect for outdoor exploring and learning with its environmentally friendly bionic waterproof finish.
It's unlined, so great for throwing over normal clothes or uniforms - don't worry the fully taped seams keep water out and the adjustable underfoot stirrups (designed to go over wellies), elasticated hem and integrated hood will keep young explorers dry whatever the weather.
It's windproof and waterproof to 10,000mm yet with a breathability of 2,000g/m2 - meaning no build up of condensation.
This great all-in-one splashsuit is trusted by nurseries, schools and forest schools nationwide to protect your adventurers from rain, wind and mud all year round.
- Gorgeous forest green ethically made kids puddlesuit
- Made from 100% recycled nylon
- Windproof with taped seams
- Waterproof to 10,000mm with bionic finish
- Machine washable
- 100% recycled oxford nylon
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.