Muddy Puddles Originals Recycled Puddlesuit - Midnight NavyRegular price £30.00 Sale price £15.00 Save 50%
Your outdoor adventurers are going to love the original Muddy Puddles' navy blue splashsuit - which is now made from 100% recycled materials!
The Originals Recycled Puddlesuit is fantastic for outdoor learning and any outdoor play with its environmentally friendly bionic waterproof finish.
It's unlined, so perfect for throwing over normal clothes or uniforms - don't worry the fully taped seams keep water out and the adjustable underfoot stirrups (designed to go over wellies), elasticated hem and integrated hood will keep young explorers dry whatever the weather.
It's windproof and waterproof to 10,000mm yet with a breathability of 2,000g/m2 - meaning no build up of condensation.
This winter all-in-one is trusted by nurseries, schools and forest schools nationwide to protect your explorers from rain, wind and mud all year round.
- Classic navy blue recycled kids puddlesuit
- Made from 100% recycled nylon
- Taped seams
- Underfoot stirrups
- Machine washable
- 100% recycled oxford nylon
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.