Roc + Rudi Wonky Dots RomperRegular price £23.00
You can't beat classic design and this Roc + Rudi Wonky Dots Baby Romper oozes style.
It makes a fantastic sustainable baby or toddler gift, paired with the matching organic cotton dribble bib.
Layer up or down, depending on the season, and wear at play time, sleep time or any time.
Roc + Rudi's clothing is made with ample wiggle room so comes up slightly larger than their high street equivalents.
- Classic polka dots never go out of style and look equally awesome on boys and girls
- Made from certified organic cotton with some added stretch
Nickel free poppers at the shoulder for easy dressing
- Matching items available
- Versatile, year-round item
- Ideal as a gift
- 95% OCS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Printed in non-toxic, vegan friendly inks
- Designed in London, made in Leicester
- Wash at 30 degrees with similar colours to keep in tip top condition
Roc + Rudi is on a musically-themed mission to bring you sustainable childrenswear, with a side serving of grown up fun.
No beige, no bunnies and no gender stereotypes...just cool prints in gorgeous colours, with a hint of playful nostalgia.
Every item is gender irrelevant and has been thoughtfully designed by parents who have been there!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Roc + Rudi.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Roc + Rudi garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Roc + Rudi - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.