About Pop My Way
With its seven pastel shades and assorted cute accessories, this gorgeous organic baby brand is perfect for newborn gifts and “coming home” baby outfits for your little one’s most special moments.
Pop My Way’s collection of organic pima cotton baby clothing features beautifully soft, chemical-free basics with interchangeable accessories, designed to ‘pop’ onto the garment.
This award-winning sustainable baby brand is GOTS-certified, meaning it achieves the highest environmental and ethical criteria along the entire value chain.
Pop My Way’s founder, Sashe Christopher, says: “I am South African, so was raised with sustainability being a way of life. It is not just a tick box exercise for me, I have seen the benefits first hand and it is part of my culture and who I am.”
From short-sleeved baby bodysuits to snuggly sleepsuits, Pop My Way will see little ones looking cute and timelessly chic.
WE LOVE... You’ll never lose baby socks or dummies again with the clever design of these clothes, and you can change your baby’s look effortlessly with the range of gorgeous accessories that simply pop onto the outfit.
- Pop My Way is a GOTS-certified brand (GOTS is the highest textile standard with stringent environmental and social criteria)
- Dyes and components adhere to Oeko Tex 100 certification
- Use of post-consumer waste
- Designs clothes to avoid excess fabric waste
- Low water usage
- Renewable energy along supply chain
- Uses recycled / eco-friendly packaging
- Clothing recycle scheme
- Packaging - eco-friendly mailing bags made from sugar cane, FSC-certified recyclable mailing boxes, acid free tissue paper printed with soy based inks.