About our organic baby & kids clothes take back scheme
Second hand baby clothes, preloved kids clothes, gently worn baby clothing, vintage kids clothing - whatever you call it, we're here to help.
Welcome to our second hand organic baby and kids clothing shop!
We all know that kids grow FAST - they may only get a few wears out of some items of clothing before they've suddenly outgrown them. This results in huge amounts of clothing waste, with the majority sent to landfill or incinerated.
We want to help avoid this linear take-make-waste model by introducing a circular take-back scheme.
The clothes we sell are made from the finest, most-durable materials - and our vision is that they should last at least three children, with outerwear lasting five children or more...
Send in items bought from My Little Green Wardrobe and we'll give you a voucher to spend on your next order.
Find out more below on how to get started...
EASY AS 1,2,3...
1. Pack up your items - and return to us using the shipping details below.
2. Email us - to let us know it's on its way.
3. Voucher coming your way.
- Pack up items previously bought from My Little Green Wardrobe and ship to:
My Little Green Wardrobe, 186 Blackamoor Lane, Maidenhead SL6 8RT
- Shipping your item/s to us comes at your own cost. As a super small brand, unfortunately we are currently unable to accommodate the price of take-back shipping - but this is something we may work towards in the future.
- Items are sent at your own risk - we cannot guarantee the delivery of any items posted to us, and recommend using a tracked service, if this is a concern.