Frugi James Applique T-ShirtRegular price Sale price £22.00
This short-sleeved James Appliqué T-shirt from Frugi, in an indigo blue, is made from soft organic cotton. With a stretchy rib neck and poppers on sizes up to 4 years for easy dressing, this top has a Dinosaur appliqué on the front and back. Pair with the matching Parsnip Pants for a roarsome baby / toddler outfit.
- Dark blue baby and toddler t-shirt with fantastic applique design
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- We love the attention to detail on the reverse of the t-shirt
- Versatile all-year round wear - layer over long sleeved tops in the winter for a trendy look
- GOTS Organic Cotton Interlock
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission ever since to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world!
Shop Frugi - perfect for reusable nappies - and those who want a splash of colour and fun in their kids' eco-friendly wardrobes.
And don't miss out on an awesome deal in one of our Frugi sales!!!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.