Kite Daxie dog leggingsRegular price £16.00 Sale price £9.60 Save 40%
These eye-catching organic cotton blue leggings with all-over dog print are a must-have for the season.
Woof woof! In a fun daxie dog print, they are designed to go perfectly with so many of Kite's tops and tees this season.
Made from hard-wearing organic cotton jersey with a little bit of stretch for extra comfort and a fabulous fit.
Canine-lovers may know that not only are dachshunds friendly companions, they're famous too! In 1972 they were Germany's official mascot of the Munich Olympic Games!
Pair with the matching t-shirt for an instantly paw-some outfit!
- You'll love the colourful print on these organic cotton blue leggings
- Made from organic cotton with some added stretch
- Matching items available
- Fun and colourful leggings to delight your little one
- 95% GOTS organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Made in Turkey
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Kite draws inspiration from its Dorset-based seaside location in Poole to make colourful, fun and often nautical themed clothing. In their own words - “feel good clothes for your little adventurers”.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.