Turtledove Animal Mark HaremsRegular price £20.00 Sale price £12.00 Save 40%
These organic kids jogging bottoms with fab animal print are the perfect contemporary style choice for your wild child!! Little ones will be comfortable and snug all day long during the cooler months in these awesome kids' joggers.
Sustainable and eco-friendly, they are ethically made from Turtledove's super-soft 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey fabric.
Printed using azo-free dyestuffs, that are kind to your child’s skin and the environment too!
Find a soft elasticated waistband and rib leg cuffs for that comfort fit.
Pair with the matching animal print sweatshirt for a cool and effortless kids loungewear outfit. These slimline harem pants are ideal for cloth bum nappies and suit both summer and winter wear.
- Super stylish leopard print kids organic jogging bottoms
- Made from 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Great gender neutral design - perfect for passing on to siblings
- Pair with the matching top for effortlessly cool kids' loungewear
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.