Turtledove Fur Pocket JoggersRegular price £24.00
Turtledove's organic cotton kids black joggers with their furry pockets are the perfect contemporary style choice for keeping comfortable and snug during those cooler days.
Whether your little ones are out exploring nature or playing indoors these super soft black jogging bottoms will be the perfect play mates - especially when teamed with their matching bear character hoodie.
Sustainable and eco-friendly, this is ethically made from the brand's super-soft 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey fabric.
These black joggers featuring furry pockets print will keep your little bears relaxed all day long.
Printed using azo-free dyestuffs, this is kind to your child’s skin and the environment too!
Find soft elasticated rib leg cuffs & waistband for that comfort fit and two fur pockets for hidden treasures
- Cute and cuddly organic cotton kids black joggers with furry pockets
- Made from 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Great gender neutral design - perfect for passing on to siblings
- Matching hoody for a snuggly kids loungewear set
- Ideal as a gift
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.