Turtledove Surf ShortsRegular price £12.00
These slim fit grey and black stripe surf shorts are a great option for both girls and boys and go perfectly with the co-ordinating rash vest. The new eco-fabric is made from regenerated nylon to repurpose waste materials. It has been independently tested and given a UPF rating of 50+ meaning that it blocks out 97.5% of UV rays. Sustainable, sunsafe swimwear with style.
- Slim fitting
- Eco-fabric made from discarded fishing nets
- Sun safe UPF 50+ protection
- Ideal for boys and girls
- Co-ordinating items available
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Always rinse after swimming. Machine wash at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.