Turtledove Surf ShortsRegular price £12.00 Sale price £8.40 Save 30%
These slim fit grey and black stripe surf shorts are a great option for both girls and boys and go perfectly with the co-ordinating rash vest. The new eco-fabric is made from regenerated nylon to repurpose waste materials. It has been independently tested and given a UPF rating of 50+ meaning that it blocks out 97.5% of UV rays. Sustainable, sunsafe swimwear with style.
- Slim fitting
- Eco-fabric made from discarded fishing nets
- Sun safe UPF 50+ protection
- Ideal for boys and girls
- Co-ordinating items available
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Always rinse after swimming. Machine wash at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please click the profile icon in the store's navigation or click here within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.