Turtledove Surf ShortsRegular price £12.00 Sale price £6.00 Save 50%
These slim fit grey and black stripe surf shorts are a great option for both girls and boys and go perfectly with the co-ordinating rash vest. The new eco-fabric is made from regenerated nylon to repurpose waste materials. It has been independently tested and given a UPF rating of 50+ meaning that it blocks out 97.5% of UV rays. Sustainable, sunsafe swimwear with style.
- Slim fitting
- Eco-fabric made from discarded fishing nets
- Sun safe UPF 50+ protection
- Ideal for boys and girls
- Co-ordinating items available
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Always rinse after swimming. Machine wash at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.