Turtledove Frill SwimpantRegular price £12.00
These super stylish frill swimpants are for those endless days splashing around in the water. They feature Turtledove’s colour block grey and sage colours along with a sweet frill detail. A banded black waist gives the most comfortable fit. These swimpants are made from a new eco-fabric using regenerated nylon - giving new purpose to waste products. The fabric also has a UPF 50+, protecting delicate skins from 97.5% of UV rays.
- Gorgeous frill detail
- Eco-fabric made from discarded fishing nets
- Sun safe UPF 50+ protection
- Team with the colour block rash guard for a co-ordinated look
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Always rinse after swimming. Machine wash at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.