Pop My Way Organic Baby Bib - LemonRegular price £12.00
This pastel yellow organic cotton baby bib is cool perfection - with its clever design saving new parents on the washing too!
Perfect for feeding time and for babies that love to dribble this lemon coloured bib 'pops' on to all Pop My Way baby bodysuits, sleepsuits and cardigans.
Just unfasten and throw in the wash when done - rather than having to clean baby's whole outfit!
A second accessory tab also allows you to attach a dummy / toy strap.
Thoughtfully designed in the UK and ethically manufactured in Peru, this is practical babywear that is also kind to the planet!
- Incredible design - this range is cleverly designed with babies and parents in mind
- Super soft and durable GOTS organic cotton
- Simply pop on to any of Pop My Way's range of tops and sleepsuits
- Mix and match with the Peter Pan collars, dummy straps and bow ties
- Gender neutral design - great for passing on to siblings or family members.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic pima cotton, grown and manufactured in Peru
- Designed in the UK by parents that have been there
- Wash at 40°C - or at 30°C to be kinder to the environment
With its seven pastel shades and assorted cute accessories, this gorgeous organic baby brand is perfect for newborn gifts and “coming home” baby outfits for your little one’s most special moments.
Pop My Way’s collection of organic pima cotton baby clothing features beautifully soft, chemical-free basics with interchangeable accessories, designed to ‘pop’ onto the garment.
This award-winning sustainable baby brand is GOTS-certified, meaning it achieves the highest environmental and ethical criteria along the entire value chain.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Pop My Way.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Pop My Way garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Pop My Way - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.