Ducky Zebra Kite Flying Joggers with PocketsRegular price £24.50
Let's go fly a kite with these comfy organic baby & kids blue jogging bottoms.
Made from soft GOTS-certified organic cotton, these joggers are perfect for crawling, climbing and exploring.
The elasticated waistband helps with easy dressing, and the deep pockets are ideal for storing away life's little treasures.
With a generous fit and roll down cuffs they leave plenty of room for growth.
A donation of £1 is given to charity every time this item is bought.
Organic baby & kids jogging bottoms with eye-catching print featuring elephants, puffins and zebras
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Two deep pockets to store away life's little treasures
- Roll down cuffs to give extra length as your baby grows
- Co-ordinating items available
- 95% GOTS-certified organic cotton loopback, 5% elastane
- Made in India
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Cool iron. We don't recommend tumble drying.
Ducky Zebra is an ethical children's clothing brand on a mission to tackle the frequent gender-stereotyping found in kids’ clothing.
Girls’ clothes are often pink, cute and impractical. Boys’ clothes are often blue, aggressive and adventure seeking.
Ducky Zebra seeks to allow all children, whatever their gender, to celebrate kindness and confidence through bright, colourful clothing.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Ducky Zebra.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Ducky Zebra garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Ducky Zebra - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.