Frugi Thea Rainbow SwimsuitRegular price £20.00 Sale price £14.00 Save 30%
Ready, set, get wet! Little ones will be 100% ready for seaside adventures this summer in the NEW Thea Rainbow Swimsuit from Frugi's Swimwear range, made from recycled polyester. In a cobalt blue and rainbow design, this swimming costume has cross-over shoulder straps, a soft mesh lining on the front and is chlorine safe, making it great for the beach or the pool (make sure to rinse thoroughly with fresh water after use). WARNING: Sun exposure causes skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen. The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
- Beautiful blue girl's swimsuit with rainbow design
- Made from recycled polyester with chlorine safe colours
- Fab crossover back design in contrasting red detail
- Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Bright and colourful kids clothing brand, Frugi, launched in Cornwall in 2004 after its founder, Lucy, struggled to find clothes that fit over her newborn son’s cloth nappies.
Frugi has been on a mission to show that a sustainable approach, superb design and passionate people can help change the world ever since!
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.