Kite Fair Isle CardiRegular price £29.00 Sale price £14.50 Save 50%
Say hello to your baby's Christmas jumper alternative: the baby Christmas cardigan!
Perfect as a baby Christmas gift, you'll be getting all the Christmassy feels with this gorgeous fairisle design featuring cute polar bears and a blue snowy background.
A simply gorgeous organic knitted kid's cardigan that offers both comfort and style and is the perfect winter layer for your little one.
In a midweight knit with a beautiful red and cream Fair Isle design around the yoke, this fab layer with coconut buttons is so snug and versatile it will be worn again and again.
Ethically and sustainably made from GOTS organic cotton that is kinder to the planet and baby's skin - what better Christmas gift for newborn babies?
- Your little one will be snuggly and warm in this festive baby Christmas cardii
- 100% GOTS organic knitted cotton
- Sustainably sourced wooden button fastenings
- Cool Scandi Kids style
- Great for boys and girls
- Ideal baby Christmas gift
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Cool iron. We don't recommend tumble drying.
Kite draws inspiration from its Dorset-based seaside location in Poole to make colourful, fun and often nautical themed clothing. In their own words - “feel good clothes for your little adventurers”.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please click the profile icon in the store's navigation or click here within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.