Lilly + Sid Animals Jersey DressRegular price £24.00 Sale price £19.20 Save 20%
Say hello to autumn with this little girl's organic cotton dress! This gorgeous contemporary tiered dress, made from our super-soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton jersey fabric is perfect for endless twirls and all those special occasions the season has to offer.
Designed with longevity & sustainability in mind, this long-sleeve kids dress featuring adorable woodland animals print is kind to our environment as well as your little one's skin. Printed using azo-free dyestuffs, this dress won't irritate sensitive skin on little ones!
Gorgeous details include keyhole fastenings for easy dressing, pretty frill tiered gatherings and soft elastication to the wrist.
Pop on any of our playful socks or tights for a special look.
Check out the matching items for cute sibling twinning!
- This girls organic cotton dress will have your little one whirling and twirling
- 100% organic cotton
- Love the ruffles and the tier details
- Long sleeves to keep warm this season
- Gorgeous woodland animal print - matching sibling outfits available!
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Founded in 2009 with its three key principles of design, quality and value, this award-winning children’s brand is as loved by parents as the children that wear it.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.