Lilly + Sid Collar Check DressRegular price £28.00
This girl's organic cotton long-sleeved dress will be your go-to dress of the season.
With its frilled Peter Pan collar and made from a super-soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton woven fabric, it's perfect for endless twirls and all those special occasions. The brushed cotton is snuggly and warm - ideal for the colder months. The cute tartan is a nod to Christmas, but means it can be worn throughout the rest of the season too.
Designed with longevity & sustainability in mind, this long-sleeved kids dress, featuring a petrol blue and navy check, is kind to our environment and your kids delicate skin too.
Pop on any of our playful socks or tights for a unique look - and check out the other styles in this print for cute sibling twinning.
- Girls organic cotton long-sleeved dress will take you through the season
- 100% organic cotton - this woven fabric is huggably soft
- Classic blue and navy check
- The tartan gives a nod to the festive season, but means it can be worn all season long
- Matching items available
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Founded in 2009 with its three key principles of design, quality and value, this award-winning children’s brand is as loved by parents as the children that wear it.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.