Lilly + Sid Floral Print OutersuitRegular price £28.00 Sale price £16.80 Save 40%
This cute hooded organic cotton baby girls outersuit is ideal on its own for the in-between seasons - and for layering under a pramsuit when it gets super cold.
Designed to keep your baby extra snug and comfy, Lilly + Sid's bestselling organic jersey baby onesies are great for keeping them warm on all their adventures.
This baby girls onesie features a floral print and will be this season’s must-have essential!
Printed using azo-free dyestuffs and made with super-soft 100% GOTS organic cotton, this is sustainable, eco-friendly to our environment and gentle to your little one’s skin too.
Find nickel-free front zipper fastening for easy on-the-go dressing, soft elasticated rib cuffs and a hood for added warmth.
- This organic cotton baby girls outersuit will keep little ones looking cute and feeling warm
- 100% organic cotton
- Ideal outersuit on its own in autumn and spring, and layered under a pramsuit when it gets really cold.
- Zip fastening means no more struggles with buttons
- Love the contrasting pink cuffs and trim.
- This is a bestseller - because it's so versatile!
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Founded in 2009 with its three key principles of design, quality and value, this award-winning children’s brand is as loved by parents as the children that wear it.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.