Lilly + Sid Rainbow RaincoatRegular price £36.00
Lilly + Sid's girls pink eco rain jacket is perfect for going back to school or for muddy puddle adventures. This playful eco-rainwear kids jacket is great for venturing outdoors, come rain or shine!
Designed with waterproof fabric, these sustainable kids raincoats are made from 28 single-use recycled plastic bottles destined for landfill.
Fully lined in yellow stripe super-soft 100% GOTS organic cotton, this features our rainbows print, bringing a whole new look to eco-friendly outerwear.
Printed using azo-free dyestuffs means it’s kind to sensitive skins and the environment too!
Find wood effect fastenings for easy on-and-off dressing, hood for extra comfort and two pockets for hidden treasures.
- Made for splashing in puddles this girls pink eco rain jacket will bring rainbows to any rainy day
- Made from recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton
- Gorgeous rainbow design your little one will love.
- Protects your little one from the elements while protecting the environment
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
Founded in 2009 with its three key principles of design, quality and value, this award-winning children’s brand is as loved by parents as the children that wear it.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.