Muddy Puddles EcoSplash Fleece Lined Puddle Suit PinkRegular price £65.00 Sale price £48.75 Save 25%
Here at My Little Green Wardrobe, the Muddy Puddles EcoSplash girls waterproof puddle suit is an all-weather favourite.
This breathable all-in-one suit is made from around 43 post-consumer plastic bottles and has an impressive waterproof rating of 10,000mm that’s guaranteed to keep young explorers dry and happy on all their puddle-filled adventures. Perfect for protecting them AND the planet!
One of the greatest features of the EcoSplash puddlesuit is its fleece lining, which provides an extra layer of warmth and comfort on chilly days.
When layered up underneath, it can be used in a range of temperatures all year round, even when it snows!
The stunning Mauvewood Bolt colourway is a new twist on the brand's signature lightning bolt print for this season, and with reflective details, it’ll be easy to spot your child on dark afternoons.
And of course, there’s no need to worry about getting it muddy. Pop it in the washing machine and hey presto - good as new!
- Girls waterproof puddle suit - waterproof, windproof, mudproof!
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Waterproof to 10,000mm and windproof too.
- Taped seams, waterproof zip and many other features means this autumn / winter kids all-in-one will keep going as long as your little ones do
- Machine washable
- Perfect for all year round wear
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece. Sleeve wadding: 100% recycled polyester
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride free waterproof coating
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.