Muddy Puddles Originals Recycled Puddlesuit - Royal BlueRegular price £30.00
Make your child winterproof with the original Muddy Puddles' kids blue puddlesuit - now made from entirely recycled materials!
The Originals Recycled Puddlesuit is perfect for outdoor learning, forest school and all types of outdoor adventures with its environmentally friendly bionic waterproof finish.
It's unlined, so great for throwing over normal clothes or uniforms - don't worry the fully taped seams keep water out and the adjustable underfoot stirrups (designed to go over wellies), elasticated hem and integrated hood will keep young explorers dry whatever the weather.
It's windproof and waterproof to 10,000mm yet with a breathability of 2,000g/m2 - meaning no build up of condensation.
This all-in-one is trusted by nurseries, schools and forest schools nationwide to protect your adventurers from rain, wind and mud around the year.
- Royal blue boys/girls recycled puddlesuit
- Made from 100% recycled nylon
- Bionic waterproof finish
- Hood and adjustable stirrups
- Machine washable
- 100% recycled oxford nylon
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.