Muddy Puddles PU Mitts Navy RecycledRegular price £14.00
Designed to keep little fingers warm and toasty, these navy blue children's mitts from Muddy Puddles are made from recycled materials and are fully waterproof (10,000mm). The elastic wrist straps with poppers ensure the mitts stay in place and keep children's hands warm and dry in the great outdoors.
Check out the other children's gloves and outerwear - all made from recycled materials. Your little ones will be protected from the elements while also protecting the planet.
- Waterproof navy blue children's mitts
- 100% recycled materials
- High performance kids gloves will keep little paws warm and toasty
- Elastic wrist straps with poppers mean no more lost gloves!
- Waterproof to 10,000mm
Made from 100% recycled polyester polyurethane (PU)
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.