Muddy Puddles Puddleflex Insulated Dungarees YellowRegular price £45.00
These toddler / children's yellow waterproof dungarees are the perfect piece of outdoor kit for active kids who like splashing in streams and marching along muddy tracks. Waterproof (up to 10,000mm), insulated (160gm) and windproof, the Muddy Puddles Puddleflex Bib and Brace dungarees can cope with anything the elements throw at them!
Thanks to their taped seams and polar fleece lining, they are extra warm and protective.
They are designed to be super flexible and spacious, so they can be worn with a combination of tops from a simple t-shirt to a warm jumper.
They also include adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hem to prevent trousers from riding up.
Their big buckles and adjustable elastic braces are easy for little hands to fasten.
Find added reflective details for high visibility, so you will easily spot your child outside - especially on gloomy days.
Plus, the Puddleflex Bib and Brace Waterproof Kids Dungarees are made using recycled fabrics - good for you AND for the planet.
And after all that fun splashing around in the weather, you can simply toss these waterproof dungarees into the washing machine ready for the next adventure.
Add the Muddy Puddles PuddleFlex Insulated Jacket for an unbeatable outdoor children's outfit.
- Toddler / children's yellow waterproof dungarees - versatile and perfect for any weather
- Made using recycled fabrics
- Waterproof to 10,000mm - ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Windproof, lined and insulated (160gm)
- Flexible, soft PU perfect for tumbling around in
- Elasticated waist and spacious fit for easy on and off
- Big buckles for little fingers and adjustable straps
- Adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hem to prevent trousers riding up
- Fully taped seams
- Reflective details for high visibility
Material: Outer: 100% recycled polyester polyurethane coating (PU). Lining top half: 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Lining bottom half: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.