Muddy Puddles Puffertech Jacket GreenRegular price £69.00 Sale price £48.00 Save 30%
We can't get enough of this do-it-all kids green puffer jacket made from recycled materials and featuring featherless insulation! It's super waterproof (up to 10,000mm), ultra-warm, and breathable (up to 3,000gm2).
This Muddy Puddles Puffertech jacket is lightweight and comfortable, and won't weigh kids down - making it versatile and ideal for outdoor activities and everyday use. It is designed to wick away moisture and keep children cool and comfortable when active.
It features taped seams and a waterproof zip to keep the rain out, even on the stormiest days. A handy, detachable hood can be removed on dry days. Reflective details and zip pulls make for high visibility - perfect for the shorter, darker days AND it's machine washable - amazing!
- Taped seams and waterproof fabric mean your little one will stay dry in even the stormiest weather!
- Made from 100% recycled materials - including the polar fleece lining
- Lightweight and breathable - no sweaty kids on warmer days
- Reflective detailing for visibility in winter
- Easy clean - throw it in the wash
- Outer: 100% recycled PU fabric. Hood lining: 100% recycled polar fleece
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.