Muddy Puddles Rainy Day Dungarees Recycled NavyRegular price £36.00
These navy blue kids unlined waterproof dungarees with taped seams are the ultimate outerwear for rainy days and forest school and are made from recycled materials.
Muddy Puddles' Rainy Day dungarees are made from soft and flexible recycled PU which allows maximum freedom of movement and easy on / offability.
Find elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness and clever, adjustable underfoot stirrups which prevent the dungarees from riding up.
These blue waterproof kids dungarees also feature straps that are fully adjustable with buckles that are big enough for small hands.
The reflective details around the legs and on the chest make for high visibility in low light conditions and dull afternoons.
These incredible waterproof dungarees are also machine washable - like the rest of Muddy Puddles' range - making it easy to clean when it gets a bit too muddy. Ideal for forest school and everyday wear.
- Navy blue kids unlined waterproof dungarees
- Made from recycled fabrics
- Flexible, soft PU perfect for tumbling around in
- Windproof, and waterproof to 10,000mm - designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Elastication to cuffs for maximum dryness
- Spacious fit for easy on and off
- Big easy fastening buckles and adjustable straps
- Adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hem to prevent trousers riding up
- Fully taped seams
- Reflective details for high visibility
- Machine washable
- Material: Outer: 100% recycled polyester polyurethane coating (PU).
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.