Ducky Zebra Organic Cotton Zip-Up RomperRegular price £26.00
Get cute and cosy in this colourful and vibrant organic baby romper, which has matching items available.
Made from soft and sustainable GOTS-certified organic cotton, this brightly-coloured baby all-in-one celebrates kindness and confidence with the brand's signature duck and zebra print.
It comes with a zip for easy changing times and has a generous fit with a relaxed crotch, so plenty of room for a cloth or disposable nappy.
A donation of £1 is given to charity every time this item is bought.
- Bright and colourful unisex organic babygro
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton with some added stretch
- Two way zip for easy changing
- Roll down cuffs to give extra length as your baby grows
- Co-ordinating items available
- 95% GOTS-certified organic cotton loopback, 5% elastane
- Made in India - by a small family-run business
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Cool iron. We don't recommend tumble drying.
Ducky Zebra is an ethical children's clothing brand on a mission to tackle the frequent gender-stereotyping found in kids’ clothing.
Girls’ clothes are often pink, cute and impractical. Boys’ clothes are often blue, aggressive and adventure seeking.
Ducky Zebra seeks to allow all children, whatever their gender, to celebrate kindness and confidence through bright, colourful clothing.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Ducky Zebra.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Ducky Zebra garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Ducky Zebra - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.