Ducky Zebra Turquoise Zip-Up HoodieRegular price £33.00
Perfect for year-round wear is this turquoise organic baby & kid's hoodie. Made from soft GOTS-certified organic cotton, this zip-up hoodie will keep your little adventurers warm and cosy.
The two front pockets are ideal for storing away life's little treasures or for warming chilly fingers.
The perfect accompaniment for so many Ducky Zebra outfits and beyond.
A donation of £1 is given to charity every time this item is bought.
- Awesome contrast orange details and lined stripy hood.
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton brushback
- Front kangaroo pockets for warming chilly fingers
- Great for boys and girls
- Co-ordinating items available
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton brushback
- Made in India by a small family-run business.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Cool iron. We don't recommend tumble drying.
Ducky Zebra is an ethical children's clothing brand on a mission to tackle the frequent gender-stereotyping found in kids’ clothing.
Girls’ clothes are often pink, cute and impractical. Boys’ clothes are often blue, aggressive and adventure seeking.
Ducky Zebra seeks to allow all children, whatever their gender, to celebrate kindness and confidence through bright, colourful clothing.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Ducky Zebra.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your Ducky Zebra garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Ducky Zebra - we’ll send you the details.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.