Muddy Puddles Rainy Day Dungaree Set Red RecycledRegular price £63.00 Sale price £47.25 Save 25%
Introducing Muddy Puddles kids red waterproof rain set, the Rainy Day Dungaree Set, a must-have for forest school and young nature enthusiasts!
Crafted from recycled materials, this waterproof ensemble is designed to withstand the elements during learning and outdoor escapades.
The jacket's soft and flexible PU fabric ensures long-lasting durability, while the unlined design allows for easy layering over clothes and ensures year round versatility.
Equipped with a convenient zip and a removable popper on and off hood, as well as elasticated cuffs, hem, and hood, this set guarantees optimal dryness even in the rainiest conditions.
The dungarees feature adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hems, preventing them from riding up while exploring.
With added reflective details, this set ensures high visibility and safety.
Plus, it's machine washable, making clean-up a breeze!
- Kids red waterproof rain set
- Made from recycled fabrics
- Flexible, soft PU perfect for tumbling around in
- Waterproof to 10,000mm - ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Removable popper on and off hood
- Taped seams
- Reflective details and zip pulls for high visibility
- Elastication to cuffs, hem and hood for maximum dryness
- Machine washable
- Material: Outer: 100% recycled polyester polyurethane coating (PU).
- Made in China.
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.