Turtledove Large Check Woven ShirtRegular price £24.00 Sale price £19.20 Save 20%
Turtledove have come up with the perfect organic cotton boys shirt for transitioning from season to season.
Featuring a large blue check print in cool contemporary colours, this woven long sleeve kids shirt is made from 100% GOTS organic cotton!
The woven cotton fabric is super warm and cosy to the touch, making it a fantastic item to wrap up in during the cooler months.
This button-down shirt with collar looks super smart at parties and family gatherings worn on its own, or cool and classy when layered over a t-shirt for play dates.
Kind to delicate skins and sustainable & eco-friendly to our environment too.
Find wood-effect button fastenings to the front for easy dressing.
Opt for the girl's long-sleeved organic cotton shift dress in the same check colourway for fabulous sibling twinning.
- Cool and classy organic cotton boy's shirt
- Made from 100% GOTS organic woven cotton
- Matching items available for sibling twinning
- Great to wrap up in during winter, or paired with shorts with sleeves rolled up in warmer months.
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.