Turtledove Outerwear Jacket - Bear ForestRegular price £36.00
Stay warm and dry this autumn and winter with Turtledove's NEW eco kids raincoat! Coming in a new bear forest print, this gender neutral kids jacket is great for those rainy, cold days and for splashing outdoors in muddy puddles. Designed with waterproof fabric this sustainable jacket is made from 28 repurposed and recycled plastic bottles destined for landfill. Lined in soft organic cotton, the fab contemporary prints bring a whole new look to eco-conscious outerwear.
- Gorgeous woodland-themed print
- Made from 28 recycled plastic bottles
- Printed with azo-free dyestuffs
- Lined with organic cotton
- Great for little girls and boys
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.