Muddy Puddles Puddleflex All-in-One NavyRegular price £70.00
This Muddy Puddles super waterproof and warm PuddleFlex navy blue toddler / kids puddlesuit is made using recycled fabrics and is packed with handy features.
It is the ultimate piece of outdoor kit for cold days and all-day play in heavy rain and is now available with a handy detachable hood.
The upper is insulated (160gm) and lined with a warm polar fleece, making this puddle suit extra protective and super cosy.
A larger storm flap covering the zip has been added to increase the level of waterproofing (up to 10,000mm).
The zip is extra-long and super handy for an easy on and off and adjustable elastic stirrups with snap fastening prevent the all-in-one from riding up.
To protect the smallest explorers (6-12 months) from the chilly weather and rain, we have included fold-over mitts to cover little hands.
This PuddleFlex insulated kids puddlesuit also has reflective logos and strips for high visibility, perfect for dark afternoons.
Plus, it is machine washable and easy to get ready before the next outdoor adventure.
- Super waterproof navy blue toddler / kids puddlesuit for all-weather play.
- Made using recycled fabrics
- Waterproof to 10,000mm - ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Fully taped seams and insulated (160gm) with polar fleece for extra warmth and comfort
- Detachable hood with poppers for enhanced safety
- Adjustable elastic stirrups with snap fastening to stop trousers riding up or water getting in
- Flexible, soft waterproof fabric perfect for tumbling around in
- 6-12 mths versions have fold over mitts
- Reflective logos and strips on the arms and legs for high visibility
- Material: Outer: 100% recycled polyester polyurethane coating (PU). Lining top half: 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Lining bottom half and sleeve: 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Padding: 100% recycled polyester
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.